Half term sporting round-up
What a busy half term of sport we have already had!
After School Clubs:
- 40 Year 1 and 2 children have taken part in dance club, which is run by Thea.
- 20 Key stage 1 and 20 Key stage 2 children have been active with Samba Sports Coaching.
- Mr Martin's Year 5 and 6 football team had amazing success in a local tournament and have made it through to the Chesterfield tournament.
- 20 Year 3 and 4 girls took part in Soccerfest, where they took part in football games and activities.
- Year 2 took an adventure to Whittington Green to take part in a multi-skills event.
- 28 Year 3 children took part in the Level 1 bike training or the learn to ride training.
- 11 Year 5 and 6 children had the opportunity to attend a conference at the English Institute of Sport in Sheffield, to learn how to become sports leaders.