How to get a good night's sleep
How do you make yourself tired?
How can you sleep really well?
A good night's sleep is all part of good emotional health. You feel better when you sleep well.
- Follow the link to NHS website - or you can choose to do your own research on this.
- Your goal is to fill out the information sheet for how to get a good night's sleep.
- Is there anything you didn't know ? Maybe you found out something that stops you having a good nights sleep that you didn't know.
- Number of the day - pick your own 3 digit number
- 5 times table
- TTrockstars, hit the button for 5 times table practice.
- Get moving!!! Try BBC supermovers 5 times tables with Posh Pooch!! KS1 Maths: The 5 Times Table - BBC Teach
- You have a toolbox. This is your mental health toolbox.
- Draw everything you need in your toolbox for good emotional and physical health.