- What kind of jobs do you know about?
- Make a list of them all
- What is a career? Can you write anything down what you already know about careers or what you think you know about careers.
- Look at the picture of 'career street' and label around the outside all the jobs you can see in the picture. There is a bigger version below so you can see better.
- Look closely, think about what jobs are in each building.
Number of the day
White rose video and sheet. In the video the lady talks about Venn diagrams. This clip might be useful if you want to find out a bit more about them. Venn diagrams - KS2 Maths - BBC Bitesize
- Match the picture on the card to the skill/personality trait they need for that job.
- Pick a job from the cards, or a job from Careers street from this morning and create a profile for that job using the sheet below