ParentPay - our new online payment service
We are pleased to announce that from 3 June 2019 we will be accepting payments online for items such as dinner money, school trips, uniform etc. Using a secure website called ParentPay you will be able to pay online using your credit or debit card.
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
ParentPay is easy-to- use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7.
- the technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind payments can be made by credit/debit card, or also through PayPoint
- full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
- your children will not have to worry about losing money at school
- parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email and/or SMS text
What are the benefits to our school?
- reduces the administrative time spent on banking procedures
- keeps accurate records of payments made to every service for every student
- payments do not bounce
- reduces paper ‘waste’
- allows for easy and quick refunds to be made back to the payment card
- improves communication between the school and parents concerning payments
- offers a more efficient payment collection process, reducing the amount of money held on school premise
How to get started with ParentPay
During the week commencing 20 May 2019, we will be sending you your account activation details, once you receive these
- Visit www.parentpay.com
- Enter your Activation username and password in the Account Login section of the homepage. NB. These are for one-time use only, you will choose your own username and password for future access during the activation process
- Provide all the necessary information and choose your new username and password for your account
- Once activation is complete you can go straight to Items for payment, select which item(s) you want to add to your basket and proceed to complete your payment