Daily Suggested Timetable
Please find below a suggested daily timetable. Reception children at this stage in the year, only do short, sharp focussed activities for about 10-15 mins at a time. Please allow for lots of free play in between learning activities.
- 9am - Start your day with WAKE & SHAKE by choosing an action song to join in with or Joe Wicks 5 minute move. Please click on the icons to choose.
- Morning session - 9.10am - Join us on Teams for our daily Phonics session.
- Click on the weekly icon below for daily learning activities.
- Complete the daily PHONICS & HANDWRITING activity.
- Watch the MATHS video and complete the daily task.
- Make sure you have plenty of time to play in between and eat a healthy snack. https://www.highfieldhall.derbyshire.sch.uk/learning-through-play/
- Afternoon session - Complete a TOPIC, CREATIVE or P.E. session of your choice from the suggested activities.
- STORYTIME - 3pm - Join us on Teams for our daily Story or choose one of the stories read by the Reception teachers here...https://www.highfieldhall.derbyshire.sch.uk/story-time-2/