Daily active challenge: Practice dribbling a ball.
Bronze: 1 minute
Silver: 2 minutes
Gold: 5+ minutes
How many bounces can you do without dropping the ball or stopping?
- Watch MLK 'I have a dream speech.'
- Watch Kid president talk to you about how important dreams are. (Imagine if the inventor of pringles never decided to put crisps in a tennis ball tube?!?!)
- Think - what would be your dream? What good could you do with your dream and your imagination? You might have more than one, but for now, just pick the most important one.
- Use the sheet to write out your dream in as much detail as you can. Or draw your own thought bubble to go around your dream.
- Prepare your dream as a speech, just like Martin Luther King. Think about how you would tell everyone else your dream. If you have time, write your speech out. Make it powerful, just like MLK. You want people to believe in your dream and support you!
Maths 10:30 am
- Number of the day (pick any 3 digit number)
- Add 2-digit and 3-digit numbers - crossing 10 or 100
Art - Design your own dream cloud.
- Draw yourself a huge cloud.
- Fill it with drawings of all your dreams. You can include this morning's dream and lots of others. You can present it however you want. If you have felt pens, paint, materials for collage, go for it!
- It would be lovely to see some of them when they are finished.