This page should give you a little bit more structure to your learning in maths and English each day. Have a go at these activities in bite-size chunks.
- White Rose maths lessons with resources will be uploaded weekly on to the 'Maths' section of the class page. The Bitesize daily lessons link up with these. (See link below).
- https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/tags/z63tt39/year-4-lessons/1 Use the link to access the year 4 lessons.
- https://ttrockstars.com/ Please continue using Times Tables Rockstars to practise your times tables by using the games on the website. WE WERE IN 5TH PLACE ON THE LEADERBOARD LAST WEEK SO PLEASE KEEP USING IT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE SO WE CAN BE TOP AGAIN!
- https://www.hamilton-trust.org.uk/blog/learning-home-packs/ Hamilton Trust are also giving you free maths home learning packs. When you click on the link, scroll down to the 'Year 4 Maths' section and download each week's pack. (They start with week 3). Use this if you want extra maths practice!
- https://play.edshed.com/login Ed Shed for maths.
I will also continue to add activities for you to have a go at on Purple Mash (on Mondays). When completed, I will give you feedback via the website. Thank you to those children who have been using this every week. Lots of your art work has made me smile!
Remember you can continue to send me emails and any photos/videos you would like me to put on the website. I have also spoken to quite a few of you on the phone now so if you haven't had a chat yet and would like to, please drop me an email so we can set up a suitable time/day for me to call.
Stay safe everyone and take care for now.
Miss Gleadall x